This could be helpful for social media managers – Facebook has this week launched a new Community Management education stream to its free Blueprint training platform.
Facebook Community Management stream
The new program covers a range of key elements, including:
- Building an online community – Defining community goals and guiding principles
- Best practices for managing audiences – Including brand-building, launching your community, building and supporting your team and nurturing partnerships
- Serving relevant content – Keeping tabs of trends, and planning goal-driven activities
- Engaging and moderating a community – Including community operations, member-to-member connections, engagement tactics, community standards, etc.
- Measuring and analyzing community success
Each element is broken down into its own block, which can make it easier to get through the full lesson plan in your own time.
Read more: socialmediatoday